“Not he who has much is rich, but he who gives much.” Erich Fromm
1. Have saved a total of 600,000 in SACCO by end of the year.
2. Have invested a total of 1,000,000 in listed securities by the end of the year.
3. Cancel the credit card and not to get into any credit card debt during the year
4. Save enough hard currency to put into a fixed deposit account by the end of the year
5. Really look into reducing shopping and generally excessive consumption spending, looking back on the year – I would say that its when I am travelling that things go wrong so for 2015, this is an area that I will watch carefully – I will be travelling as light as possible and also I will not shop unless its something absolutely necessary.